PostgreSQL Deployment

From: "Hong Ji" <hj2004(at)hji(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Deployment
Date: 2005-01-07 14:31:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi
I am new to PostgreSQL and interested in using PostgreSQL in our
application.
But I have questions regarding what our users have to do to install the
software.

I can not find documentation on how to deploy application which uses
PostgreSQL.

Or does the user have to run separate setup (beside our application's setup
program) to just install PostgreSQL as server?

Thanks.

Hong