Re: warning: pg_query(): Query failed

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: Aaron Steele <asteele(at)berkeley(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: warning: pg_query(): Query failed
Date: 2005-01-06 22:09:18
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 11:16:29 -0800,
Aaron Steele <asteele(at)berkeley(dot)edu> wrote:

> would it be useful to see the IF PLSQL function, or would you recommend
> a modification to the database.pgsql.inc file?

You should probably try looking at the IF function first to see if you
can spot it using 2 as a boolean and why it is doing that. It may be
simple to fix.

It didn't look to me like the problem was with the php code unless the code
you showed us was getting changed by php before getting sent to postgres.