Re: New site - final(?) list of problems

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Omar Kilani <omar(at)tinysofa(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Date: 2004-12-16 17:50:27
Lists: pgsql-www

Omar,

> Was pending CSS stuff. Now done, so Emily's going to help Josh with
> markup and so forth.

Which brings up a couple of points:
1) Emily, you haven't replied to my E-mail from Monday. Did you not get it?

2) When the Press Pages are done, we're going to need a place to stick them.
We'll have them in 11-14 languages, yet the web site isn't available in that
many languages yet.
So, where do we stick them?
Last year, we just stuck them in as static HTML files with links from a News
item and the Advocacy page. Do we have to do something different this year?
If so, what?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions