[Pgbuildfarm-members] Introduction and float problem

From: "Nicolai Tufar" <ntufar(at)tdmsoft(dot)com>
To: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: [Pgbuildfarm-members] Introduction and float problem
Date: 2004-12-06 15:01:27
Lists: buildfarm-members

Greetings,
I am listed on Andrew's page under alias "fantail" and
am perfrorming builds under Debian for s390 platform.

I run build twice on HEAD and both of the times check
failed on float and datatime arithmetic. You can see
the results on the status page. On the first run system
was amost constantly scrolling CPU floating point
exception messages on console so it may be my setup
that was the problem. I fixed it and started the second
run. Now everything went smooth but results are the same.

I removed the contents of ccache dırectory and started
a build of REL7_4_STABLE. If problem persists, I think,
I will have to report to developers.

By the way, do we need to report regression test failures
to pgsql-hackers? Or maybe developers check the status page
themselves.

And of course, many thanks to Andrew for organizing and
coordinating this effort.

Best regards,
Nicolai Tufar