phpPgAdmin problem - this list?

From: Chris Green <chris(at)areti(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: phpPgAdmin problem - this list?
Date: 2004-11-19 18:51:41
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm not sure if this is really on topic for this list but I'll start
here.

I'm trying to run phpPgAdmin, I've installed version 3.5, I have
postgresql version 7.4.3 running on slackware 9.1.

I already have phpMyAdmin running successfully.

When I try and run phpPgAdmin I get:-

"Your PHP installation does not support PostgreSQL. You need to
recompile PHP using the --with-pgsql configure option."

However the /usr/lib/php/extensions directory *has* got the pgsql.so
library file, so can anyone suggest what might be wrong? Or
alternatively point me to somewhere better to ask?

--
Chris Green (chris(at)areti(dot)co(dot)uk)

"Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence."