relations betwee subclasses in postgersql

From: Dino Vliet <dino_vliet(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: relations betwee subclasses in postgersql
Date: 2004-11-15 13:10:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I'm using postgresql 7.4.2 and could not create
relationships between subclases. I hava a EER model
where the superclass Person has subclasses like
Customers. When I try to create a relationship between
Customers and other relations the database won't let
me. Is that correct and if so, when will this be
fixed?

Brgds
Dino Vliet