A Simple Question

From: Terry Lee Tucker <terry(at)esc1(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A Simple Question
Date: 2004-10-22 17:44:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Greetings:

While working with plpgsql and triggers, I've been using TG_NAME to display
the trigger name at various points where I need to raise an exception and
return a message. I was thinking how nice it would be if I could display the
line number as well. Is there a "special" variable that does this? If not, is
this something that would be a nice feature to add?

Thanks...

--

Work: 1-336-372-6812
Cell: 1-336-363-4719