operator commutator

From: strk <strk(at)keybit(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: operator commutator
Date: 2004-08-03 08:36:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,
when trying to restore a dump I get the following error:
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR: argument of commutator must be a name

Operator commutator is itself, and when reading the ascii version
of the dump (produced with -Fc) I see that this has been changed
with what was probably it's oid instead.

Is this a bug in pg_dump ?
How do I tell which pg_dump version produced the dump ?
Is self commutation valid ?

TIA

--strk;