7.5 Windows version

From: Jonathan Barnhart <jdbarnhart(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 7.5 Windows version
Date: 2004-06-22 19:13:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Is there any chance I can get a pre-release executable of the Windows
native Postgresql so I can start doing some application development? I
do not intend to deploy a buggy postgres, but even if it goes boom
occasionally it will allow me to build the app so that when everything
is finalized I'm months ahead on development.

It's important to note that I mainly use Borland compilers so unless
this will compile in c++ builder, I'll need executables.

=====
"We'll do the undoable, work the unworkable, scrute the inscrutable and have a long, hard look at the ineffable to see whether it might not be effed after all"