trigger inheritance on inherited tables ?

From: Darko Prenosil <darko(dot)prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: trigger inheritance on inherited tables ?
Date: 2004-06-10 13:29:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am using table inheritance and it simplifies things for me a lot, but there
is one thing that is missing: trigger inheritance (I do not mean constraint
triggers).

So far I wrote function that copy all non-constraint triggers from parent to
child table, but I must call that function on all child tables whenever I
change something in the parent (and there are more than few).
Any idea how to simplify this ?

Regards !