"select * from groupes" didn't display any data

From: "lise chhay" <lise(dot)chhay(at)mail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: "select * from groupes" didn't display any data
Date: 2004-06-10 08:55:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

I executed the script inst/creer-base, the script run, because when I did :
$ psql auth
auth=# \dt
List of relations
Schema | name | Type | Owner
public | config | table | postgres
public | groupes | table | postgres
public | membres | table | postgres
public | utilisateurs | table | postgres

auth=# \q

But, when I executed the script inst/init-base, that script didn't run, as you can see :
$ psql auth
auth=# \encoding latin9
auth=# select * from groupes
auth=#

"select * from groupes" didn't display any data. Can you help me. I work under Mandrake

Thanks
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm