Installing Postgresql in Irix

From: Nilabhra Banerjee <nil_ban(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us
Subject: Installing Postgresql in Irix
Date: 2004-03-02 11:07:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello friends,

I am in trouble again...not exactly... my dependence on postgresql is increasing day by day !!!
Now I am planning to install postgresql 7.4 at client site with IRIX 6.4/6.5 (clustered). I got a little bit shaky after I read quite a few mails in Postgresql archive reporting failed installation (and something wrong with gcc). Do I need to bother about it ?

Thanks
Nil Ban