Re: List Data bases and users

From: Aarni Ruuhimäki <aarni(dot)ruuhimaki(at)kymi(dot)com>
To: <manu(dot)mp(at)maildrop(dot)m2comsys(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: List Data bases and users
Date: 2003-12-11 11:58:55
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

bash# psql -l

also lists databases.

BR,

Aarni

> Friends
>
> Is there any way to list all the data bases available in a host?
> Also is there any way to list the users in the system?
>
> thanks

Aarni Ruuhimäki | Megative Tmi | KYMI.com
Pääsintie 26 | 45100 Kouvola | FINLAND
www.kymi.com | cfm.kymi.com
aarni(dot)ruuhimaki(at)kymi(dot)com | info(at)kymi(dot)com
+358-5-3755 035 | +358-50-4910 037
Microsoft should change into vacuum cleaner
business where people actually want products
that suck.
This is a bugfree broadcast to you from a linux system.