Re: Idea for a new index page

From: "Andreas Grabmller" <webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com
Subject: Re: Idea for a new index page
Date: 2003-11-11 08:14:26
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Michael,

well, I don't think I may give you shell access to the VM, and it does not make sense to add this sampe-test-pages to CVS, so maybe for the beginning it might be the easiest way to send this to my email adress (webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de) and I will upload it to the webspace...

PS: If you want to reply to the list, just click "Reply to all" in your email program and keep the To: and CC: fields as they are, they will do fine :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

----- Original-Nachricht -----