Re: pg_autovacuum causes 'create database' to fail when the first is accessing 'template1'

From: Frank van Vugt <ftm(dot)van(dot)vugt(at)foxi(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_autovacuum causes 'create database' to fail when the first is accessing 'template1'
Date: 2003-11-08 23:25:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Thanks Bruce ;-)

Tom Lane wrote:
> Sooner or later we'll have to face up to the conflict <cut>

Thanks Tom, I understand what's happening now.

Did I miss this future necessity on the TODO-list ('cause I did check...) or
is it simply not on there (yet) ?

I'm just being inquisitive, I understand there's a whole lot of items on the
list that are a tad more important to fix ;-)

--
Best,

Frank van Vugt.