Re: Mac OS X Driver

From: Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: treaves(at)silverfields(dot)com
Subject: Re: Mac OS X Driver
Date: 2003-11-03 16:48:04
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Timothy,

Please, could you post what you did to get the ODBC
driver working on OS X. I have been trying and it just
doesn't work for me. I have been using the C libraries
and they work great for my cocoa app. However I need
to be able to pull stuff into excel (without first
saving as a delimited file and importing....

Desperately seeking ODBC on OSX.

Ted