Re: Performace question

From: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>
To: Lada 'Ray' Lostak <ray(at)unreal64(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Performace question
Date: 2003-10-29 14:49:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Firstly, have you run ANALYZE across the database?

Secondly, the queries that are varying so much, can you post the EXPLAIN
ANALYZE output so we can see what is actually going on.

Note also that the query log can be very helpful in finding out if the delay
is in the database or not.

Hope this helps,