pg_clog / pg_xlog corruption?

From: Adam Haberlach <adam(at)newsnipple(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_clog / pg_xlog corruption?
Date: 2003-10-21 23:49:26
Lists: pgsql-general

We had one of our databases suddenly try to reference a pg_clog
file that didn't exist whenever we attempted to select from a certain
table. Anyone know of a way to recover from this? Is there a way to
reset the transaction logs and just use whatever data is actually
stored in the system?

--
Adam Haberlach | "We spent the 90's all trying to figure out
adam(at)mediariffic(dot)com | how to get email and the 00's trying to