tgconstrrelid bug

From: "Misha Gale" <mishagale(at)fastmail(dot)fm>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: tgconstrrelid bug
Date: 2003-10-08 11:52:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Can anyone tell me whether the bug where the tgconstrrelid column of the
pg_triggers catalogue was ever fixed ("[BUG?] tgconstrrelid doesn't
survive a dump/restore" -
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2001-04/msg00720.php)? I am
finding some effects of this in my database, but that could be left over
from pg 7.2 (we recently switched to 7.3.) What I am really asking, is if
I chop-and-hack it back together, can I be reasonably sure it will stay
in one piece?

Thanks,

Misha Gale
--