pgAdminIII bug

From: Jason Godden <jasongodden(at)optushome(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdminIII bug
Date: 2003-10-01 07:54:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi All,

Dave - as I've posted once before in reference to pgAdminII - GREAT JOB. The
pgAdmin team always creates a great tool.

I have found a bug however in the 1.0 release of pgAdminIII. If you create a
trigger linked to a stored procedure (normal means of creating a trigger),
the trigger path does not reference the schema correctly so PG looks for the
procedure in the public schema. Will eventually get around to submitting a
few patches myself but I've been a bit lazy at getting wxWindows installed ;)

Rgds,

Jason