Please Help me ???

From: "utomo restu" <utomo(at)linuxmail(dot)org>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Please Help me ???
Date: 2003-09-19 13:54:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

To all,

I want to ask some questions:

1. I want to changes the posisions of postgres super user with my user, so
my user have a function same with postgres super user
(I want only one super user in my database).
so if i do it, what happens on my database...??????

2.How i now total of row and column from array.
example, if total of row is 6 and column is 4.
how the sql syntax...?????

3. How i create function with array parameter (type array) ???
example:
in database postgresql i was create function with array parameter
my_array[] --> this syntax success.
but when the array parameter is my_array[][], the result ERROR.

Thank's for the answer's

regards
Utomo

http://www.linuxmail.org/