Inquiry From Form [pgsql]

From: Azkia H(dot)Syed <azkias(at)earthlink(dot)net>
To: info(at)pgsql(dot)com
Subject: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]
Date: 2003-09-07 04:02:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Scenario: I want to modify the PostgreSQL source code to customize per customer requirements, add new features and then package PostgreSQL with my own developed application. Then I want to sell/lease that sw/hw package to customer. I will only sell/lease software binaries to the customer and not the source code of modified PostgreSQL and my application.
i.e; I am charging money for the software(sw) and only providing binaries to the customer.
Q-1: Is that legal and ok to do that?
ReplyToEmail: azkias(at)earthlink(dot)net