Re: Cursornames

From: Felipe Schnack <felipes(at)ritterdosreis(dot)br>
To: Kim Ho <kho(at)redhat(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc-list <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cursornames
Date: 2003-08-05 12:59:45
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I can't understand what you mean... You shouldn't fetch all the rows if you specify a fetchsize and aren't using server-side preparedstatements...

--

/~\ The ASCII Felipe Schnack (felipes(at)ritterdosreis(dot)br)
\ / Ribbon Campaign Analista de Sistemas

Centro Universitário Ritter dos Reis
http://www.ritterdosreis.br
ritter(at)ritterdosreis(dot)br
Fone: 51-32303341