Re: obtuse plpgsql function needs

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>, Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: elein(at)varlena(dot)com, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: obtuse plpgsql function needs
Date: 2003-07-23 18:24:31
Lists: pgsql-sql

Elein, Robert,

I think Robert can do this in 7.3.3, and in PL/pgSQL. But I'm not going any
further on it until Robert clarifies his examples, because I'm not sure what
he's talking about.

In your example, Robert, you use "f1" to indicate both the column f1 and the
value of the column f1. This makes it impossible for me to understand which
of the two you want.

Try again?

--
Josh Berkus