Re: Call For Translators

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Call For Translators
Date: 2003-07-21 16:17:33
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Robert,

> Diogo Biazus - Portuguese <diogo(at)ikono(dot)com(dot)br>

Claudio is available and doing a good job. For that matter, Diogo was
responding to my e-mails a month ago ... maybe he's on vacation?

> Michael Paesold - German <mpaesold(at)gmx(dot)at>
> Stefano Reksten - Italian <sreksten(at)sdb(dot)it>
> vacant - Swedish
> vacant - Norwegian

Please tell me the story with the rest of these people when you know it ...
I've forwarded several request e-mails in the respective languages that need
to be answered by someone else ....

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions