OpenOffice + PG

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OpenOffice + PG
Date: 2003-07-15 16:19:25
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Looks like there's a download for a PG driver (alpha state) for the
forthcoming OOo v1.1
http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/

Is anyone from round here helping Joerg Budischewski? He's got some questions
on the above page, and I'm not sure whether the new 7.4 protocol is going to
complicate his house.

I'm completely out of my depth on this - know nothing about OOo (except as a
user).

--
Richard Huxton