Re: Might do the Afrikaans translation

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: "Petri Jooste" <RKWJPJ(at)puknet(dot)puk(dot)ac(dot)za>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Might do the Afrikaans translation
Date: 2003-07-09 17:20:45
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Wednesday 09 July 2003 15:10, Petri Jooste wrote:
> I want to give the translation to Afrikaans (my mother tongue) a shot.

Dear Petri,

Thank you very much for this proposal. If you don't mind, your name was added
to the translator list to avoid duplicated works
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_team.html

The required step are described here:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_steps.html
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_guidelines.html

Binary snaphots are publised everyday here:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html

I will send you my ICQ/email addresses separately. We will help you as much as
we can. Do not hesitate to get back to us.

Regards,
Jean-Michel