Re: poEdit binaries with Right To Left (RTL) and GTK2 support available

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: Sara Mraish <saramraish(at)earthlink(dot)net>, abbasizad(at)hotmail(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, general(at)arabeyes(dot)org, doc(at)arabeyes(dot)org, kde-i18n-fa(at)mail(dot)kde(dot)org
Subject: Re: poEdit binaries with Right To Left (RTL) and GTK2 support available
Date: 2003-07-07 19:26:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Monday 07 July 2003 16:23, Sara Mraish wrote:
> yes! I would translate, where can I find the file Precisely ?

Dear Sara,

Nice to hear from you, we welcome a translation in Arabic. The detailed steps
of translation are explained here (location of files added today):
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_steps.html

We hope you can also follow these guidelines:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_guidelines.html

pgAdmin3 snapshots including poEdit itself can be downloaded from:
http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots

Detailed installation guide of snapshots can be found here:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html

I added you to the list of translators here :
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_team.html

Would it be possible to receive your name written in Arabic? :)
Do not hesitate to come back to us for any question...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel, France