Re: postgresql.org is unreliable

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Reuben D(dot) Budiardja" <techlist(at)voyager(dot)phys(dot)utk(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql.org is unreliable
Date: 2003-07-01 22:27:33
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

> Hi
> Does anyone else find the site postgresql.org kinda unreliable? Many times
> it's stalled for a while. And it's not just today, but very often. It's
> really frustrating especially when I regularly use it to look up
> documentation.

Is it specifically the documentation, or the whole site, or? I just
looked over the server, and loadavg is normal (avg <5) ... and I find her
responsive ...

The other question is what sort of net lag are you seeing, if any?

> Is there any mirror to the site ?

New mirror system is just about to go live ... just finishing up some DNS
stuff for it ...