Re: graphical sql-query builder

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: Marc Cuypers <mozilla(at)mgvd(dot)be>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: graphical sql-query builder
Date: 2003-06-13 11:22:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-general

On Friday 13 June 2003 11:53, Marc Cuypers wrote:
> I was wondering if there is any good graphical sql-query builder
> especially for postgresql?

Do you mean a graphical administration tool? If so, try the lastest snapshot
of pgAdmin3 at http://snake.pgadmin.org. pgAdmin3 is released under the
Artistic licence.

Please note pgAdmin3 is still in beta stage. Therefore, pgAdmin3 is not yet
intended for production databases. We hope to release a stable version soon.

Precompiled binary daily snapshots are available for the following platforms:

GNU/Linux RedHat 9:
http://snake.pgadmin.org/linux/redhat9/

GNU/Linux Slackware 9:
http://snake.pgadmin.org/linux/slackware90/

Win2000&XP
http://snake.pgadmin.org/win32/

GNU/Linux Mandrake and SuSE packages will follow this week-end. We are looking
for more help to release the MacOsX version as well as GNU/Debian packages. A
FreeBSD port is in the way.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel POURE