comparing 2 queries

From: Martin Marques <martin(at)bugs(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: comparing 2 queries
Date: 2003-05-15 13:48:20
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have to queries that return INT values, and I want to know if one is
less or equal to the other.
Is it posible to put it all in one query and have a return of 1 or 0?
I tried somethings with CASE, but it didn't work.

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?