How to hook up Access to Postgres?

From: Scott Chapman <scott_list(at)mischko(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to hook up Access to Postgres?
Date: 2003-05-06 21:55:44
Lists: pgsql-general

My Access database programmer is interested in hooking it up to Postgresql!

I haven't done anything with ODBC. I assume it's needed to do this?
I'd appreciate some directions as to what is required to make this connection.
He knows nothing about Unix and I know next to nothing about Access so it
should be an interesting "meeting of the minds".

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Scott