Re: TODO-list

From: Andrew Overholt <overholt(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)tm(dot)ee>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Dennis Björklund <db(at)zigo(dot)dhs(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: TODO-list
Date: 2003-04-22 14:31:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Any pointers to the work he has done ?

I haven't committed anything yet. I was distracted with some other stuff
for the past two weeks or so and haven't made much headway. I'd be happy
to work with you if you want.

> Is Andrew Overholt doing the simple case (alternative to the the table
> function we already have) or is he trying to solve any/all of the
> general cases ?

I was aiming for the general case.

> Is he doing also the <search or cycle clause> and depth/breadth first
> variants ?

I was going to add this in after I had basic functionality. It was
something that I was definitely going to put in there, but it wasn't my
first priority.

Andrew