Install ODBC Does Not Work

From: blugering(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Install ODBC Does Not Work
Date: 2003-04-09 18:36:22
Lists: pgsql-admin

I recently installed the Win version of PostgreSQL and it installed Ok.
I got the DB server running on my local machine.
However, I get an error when trying to connect with PGAdminII and WinSQL Tool
as follows:

SQL Error State:08001, Natice Error 65, ODBC Error:
Could not connect to server. Could not connect to remote socket.

Why remote socket;

I am trying to run the client on the same machine as the server.

Can anyone help with this problem?

Thanks!

respond to
blugering(at)clf(dot)rr(dot)com

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgresql.conf application/octet-stream 5.3 KB