<no subject>

From: <hetzel(dot)devel(at)web(dot)de>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: <no subject>
Date: 2003-04-09 07:28:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,
I'm using PostgreSQL on my Intranet-Server.
To make postgres more secure the entry in the pg_hba.conf for local users is:

local all md5

If I want to make a dump with pg_dump, I have to insert the password.
But I can't make a Cron-Job because I always have to insert the password!!
Is there any way to do this automatic?

H. Etzel
UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101