phpPgAdmin setup on windows

From: Flower Sun <sun_2002_flower(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Pgsql Group <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: phpPgAdmin setup on windows
Date: 2003-03-21 17:15:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, group,

I have installed PeerDirect PostgreSQL on my windows 2000P:

PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on i686-pc-winnt-msdev, compiled by msdev 6.0

And I installed Apache 1.3 and PHP4. How do I enable postgresql support with PHP? This is the error message I got from web browser:

"You do not have postgresql support built into your PHP Web Server.
phpPgAdmin requires postgresql support to function properly!
Please check the PHP documentation for corrective action."

Thank you,

Jing