OpenOffice and Postgres 7.3.2

From: Adrian Klaver <aklaver(at)attbi(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OpenOffice and Postgres 7.3.2
Date: 2003-03-17 03:02:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Programs used;
OpenOffice 1.01
SuSE 8.1
Java 1.3.1
Postgres 7.3.2
I compiled the JDBC driver from the source included with Postgresql 7.3.2 and
I set up OpenOffice to use the driver. The problem is that while I can open
and move through the tables I do not have write capabilities. The tables have
primary keys and the driver sees them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Adrian Klaver
aklaver(at)attbi(dot)com