Inquiry From Form [pgsql]

From: Seth Clarke <Seth(dot)Clarke(at)Clarke(dot)edu>
To: info(at)pgsql(dot)com
Subject: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]
Date: 2003-02-17 01:46:25
Lists: pgsql-general

I am currently a student at Clarke College in Dubuque, Iowa, studying
Computer Information Systems. I am currently taking a class, Database
Management, and we are in the process of chosing a Relational Database Management System to study. I found many useful things at your website; but I was wondering if I could recieve any physical information in the mail. Such as; pamplets or other sources of
information about ProstreSQL. If there is anything that you think would be helpful in my research, please feel free to let me know via email. Thank you very much for your time.