mailing list archives

From: Phil Howard <phil-pgsql-general(at)ipal(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2003-02-11 16:57:47
Lists: pgsql-general

I guess the mailing list archives are slow to keep up with the list itself?

I was having trouble getting mail on the list because it turns out the list
was delivered from a different mail server than the subscription confirms,
and it has a different name. I had postgresql.org whitelisted but I did not
have pgsql.com whitelisted, or even know about it. So I posted by earlier
and didn't see it come back. I checked the archives. Fixed the whitelist.
Got Tom Lane's reply and replied back. Still nothing in archives. So I do
not know if I missed any other replies.

| Phil Howard - KA9WGN | Dallas | http://linuxhomepage.com/ |
| phil-nospam(at)ipal(dot)net | Texas, USA | http://ka9wgn.ham.org/ |