Re: moveToInsertRow SQL Exception "No Primary Keys"

From: jr(at)amanue(dot)com (Jim Rosenberg)
To: Jim Rosenberg <jr(at)amanue(dot)com>
Subject: Re: moveToInsertRow SQL Exception "No Primary Keys"
Date: 2003-02-06 19:54:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

> SQLException: No Primary Keys

Oops. Sorry for duplicate posting from yesterday, this is already old
news. (I posted before subscribing and reposted the message after getting
the message that it went to the moderator. Sorry about the wasted
bandwidth ...)

Anyway, to recap, the problem is *FIXED* by the current postgresql.jar,
which Dave Cramer was kind enough to send me -- thanks again, Dave!

---
Jim Rosenberg http://www.well.com/user/jer/
WELL: jer
Internet: jr(at)amanue(dot)com