Case Studio II

From: cbbrowne(at)cbbrowne(dot)com
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Case Studio II
Date: 2003-02-02 17:25:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Has anyone seriously tried out this package?

It looks like a "cheaper variant on ERWin," with the merit of having
some PostgreSQL support.

It only runs on WinTel, which is somewhat unfortunate, but I haven't
gotten the sort of diagramming I have been looking for out of AutoDoc,
so I'd be game to look at something "pricey," assuming it is useful.
--
http://cbbrowne.com/info/linux.html
Rules of the Evil Overlord #50. "My main computers will have their own