tools for design

From: Juraj Fedel <fedel(at)pobox(dot)sk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: tools for design
Date: 2002-12-24 18:19:20
Lists: pgsql-general

I am fresh here and have some question - hope not off-topic.
I have found DeZign program mentioned in postgresql web page but it is
program rof windows and is restricted (free version). Is there some similar
program for linux with no restrictions? Or is there some tool for
'normailizig' database (aka automatic)?
In one sentence I am looking for same program that will help me with
database design.
Juraj