Dynamic sql program using libpq

From: "Prashanth - Kamath" <prashanth_kamath1(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dynamic sql program using libpq
Date: 2002-12-18 06:04:23
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
I am new to the embeeded sql programming. I am able to find couple
of example for dynamic sql programming through ecpg. But i want to
do dynamic sql programming through libpq.
If anyone has program doing the dynamic sql programmming using the
libpq libraries please mail to me.Even pointers on the net are
welcome.

Regards
Prashanth Kamath