Inquiry From Form [pgsql]

From: Richard Lukacik <richard(dot)lukacik(at)frequentis(dot)com>
To: info(at)pgsql(dot)com
Subject: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]
Date: 2002-11-28 11:45:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I have one problem.When I have defined trigger before update on some table, then update was succesfully performed but updated value haven\'t changed, his value is old!This effect has been althrough trigger function do not perform any operation. If I drop trigger before update, then update was performed OK! Why? Where is the problem?
Help. Thanks