Re: Installation Problems

From: Jason Tishler <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
To: Brice Mason <bricemason(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installation Problems
Date: 2002-10-30 17:52:53
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Brice,

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 07:18:27AM -0500, Brice Mason wrote:
> Thanks, I installed gcc 2.95 and it went through just fine. I guess I
> just assumed to use the latest and greatest. Thanks again, it works
> great.

I'm glad that you "solved" your build problem, but downgrading isn't the
best long-term solution. Please send me your config.log from the gcc
3.x build. I need to better understand why configure failed in your
environment.

BTW, is there any reason why you can't use the pre-built package?

Thanks,
Jason