ORDER the result of a query by date

From: andres javier garcia garcia <andresjavier(dot)garcia(at)wanadoo(dot)es>
To: PostgreSQL List <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ORDER the result of a query by date
Date: 2002-10-24 10:57:28
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello;
I've got the result of a query that appears as:
cod_variable | cod_station | year | month | day | rain
---------------------+-------------------+--------+----------+------+------
30201 | 7237 | 1953 | 1 | 1 | 2
30201 | 7237 | 1953 | 2 | 1 | 5
30201 | 7237 | 1953 | 3 | 1 | 0
30201 | 7237 | 1953 | 4 | 1 | -3

(Of course, thanks to Stephan Szabo for the method to obtain this from my
strange source data. I didn't think this was possible.)

After have done this query I've realized that I need the data to be ordered
by date. Do you have any suggestion?

Best regards
Javier