Replicating MSSQL to PostgreSQL possible?

From: Chris Miles <chris_pg002(at)psychofx(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Replicating MSSQL to PostgreSQL possible?
Date: 2002-10-12 15:14:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi, we are in the process of migrating our customer data from MSSQL
to PostgreSQL. The pgadmin / migration wizard works well for
migrating data across in one go. But to get minimal down-time
are there any tools which will allow us to replicate any further
updates to the MSSQL DB directly across to the PostgreSQL DB?

If not, can anyone suggest a neat method to perform this?

Cheers,
Chris.