Re: POSIX-style regular expressions

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Goran Buzic <goran(dot)buzic(at)hep(dot)hr>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: POSIX-style regular expressions
Date: 2002-09-16 15:55:53
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have commented out the Makefile entry for retest because I can't get
it to compile anymore. Someone can come along and clean it up someday.

# retest will not compile because multibyte is now enabled by default
# and the multibyte calls require /mmgr, /adt, and other calls that
# are complex for linkage, bjm 2002-09-16
#retest: retest.o SUBSYS.o $(DEBUGOBJ)
# $(CC) $(CFLAGS) $(LDFLAGS) $^ $(LIBS) -o $@

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us