postgresql-java

From: "Felipe Schnack" <felipes(at)ritterdosreis(dot)br>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql-java
Date: 2002-09-08 17:08:13
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Probably I should post this on a general PostgreSQL mailing list, but i'm
not subscribed in any, so...
Probably you all know Oracle is able to run Java code as SPs. I just found
this link and though it was interessanting:
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk/projects/postgres-java.html
If I got it right, this isn't official. The official pgsql team is thinking
about implementing java as a stored procedure language? That would be really cool.

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas
felipes(at)ritterdosreis(dot)br
Cel.: (51)91287530