Operator startegies for an access method

From: ljguo_1234 <ljguo_1234(at)sina(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Operator startegies for an access method
Date: 2002-09-07 08:18:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello everyone.
When I studied system catolog,I can't understand a concept "operator strategies for an access method", Who can tell me what it's that and where I could find document on the Web. Thanks for your reponse very much, especially thank Hannu Krosing.

Guo longjiang Harbin China

(http://mail.sina.com.cn)
(http://classad.sina.com.cn/2shou/)
(http://sms.sina.com.cn/cgi-bin/sms/smspic.cgi)